HR Qyzmet shared service center is an organization in which some of supporting business processes for the function of HR companies are displayed in order to increase efficiency and reduce the costs of customers for the maintenance of functions.
In June 2016, the management of Samruk-Kazyna JSC and KazMunayGaz JSC decided to implement the HR SSCs for 13 companies of the Fund group in order to reorganize the human resources management function within the Samruk-Kazyna Fund Transformation Program.
The purpose of the reorganization is in creation of a new three-level model of HR management:
- Redistribution of operational tasks and routine operations to a shared service center; Strengthening the center of the expertise to provide methodological support;
- Improvement of the practice of HR business partnership for solving strategic tasks in the field of human resources management and interaction with business.
Creation of HR SSC fixes the following tasks:
- Increasing the effectiveness of HR processes through their reengineering, standardization and automatization;
- Improving the quality of HR services;
- Work optimization due to execution of processes.
The main goal of the SSC is to provide services to clients under unified quality standards according the service agreement.
SSCs pledge of success in client-orientedness, which is reflected in the title – “HR Qyzmet”, “Qyzmet” in kazakh language means “Service”.
The services provided by the SSC:
- HR administration;
- payroll preparation;
- HR assessment;
- talent development;
- support of non-residents.
The center was created according to the best world practices aimed at improving the effectiveness of administrative HR processes through their reengineering, standardization and automation, improving the quality of services and cost optimization.